Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
- Increased thirst
- Urinating more often, especially at night
- Extreme tiredness
- Blurred vision
- Genital itching or regular episodes of thrush
- Wounds and cuts that take a long time to heal
- Losing weight without trying
- Many people have Type 2 Diabetes for years without realising it because the early symptoms can be mild. If you think you have Diabetes, see your GP as soon as possible. Early diagnosis and treatment may reduce your risk of developing complications later on.
Sourced from NHS website.